Download link: http://syntopia.github.io/Fragmentarium/get.html
- Multi-tabbed IDE, with GLSL syntax highlighting
- User widgets to manipulate parameter settings
- High-resolution (tile) renderings
- Progressive rendering, for high quality AA, and distributed ray tracing.
- HDR (RGBE .HDR) support and tone mapping
- Support for simple animations
- Modular GLSL programming - include other fragments
- More than 100 examples, including 3D fractals (Mandelbulb, Mandelbox, Quaternion, Kaleidoscopic IFS), 2D fractals (Mandelbrots, Ducks, spherical Julias), Heightmaps, Knots and Hyperbolic Tesselations.
Some animations made with Fragmentarium