Recent major updates:
- Greatly improved the reading and pre-reading speed of optical drive, encoding technology, and multi-core optimization.
- Added new profiles for Galaxy S5 and Surface Pro.
- Support forced/hard subtitle.
- Built in 320 profiles, it supports ripping DVDs to any popular video formats and mobile devices.
- Rip DVDs to M2TS, AVI, MP4, H.264, FLV, MOV, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTC, Samsung, WP8, etc.
- Support trimming, cropping, merging videos, selecting inner subtitle, and adding extra subtitle before ripping.
- Copy DVD full title / main content to MPEG file and clone DVD to ISO image, DVD folder.
- Rip protected DVD in about 6 min (tested on a PC with Intel Core i7-4770k 3.50GHZ, 32GB RAM, Windows 7, DVD name Rio, output format MP4). The actual transfer time also depends on your CPU and DVD driver speed.