New features and bug fixes:
- New: You can now create and install custom shapes for the Shapes tool.
- New: Updated to work better with Windows 10.
- New: Increased the maximum brush size to 2000.
- New: IndirectUI-based effect plugins can now provide help text, accessible via the question mark button.
- New: Effect plugins may now access the current palette via IPalettesService.
- Improved: Reduced memory usage of brush tools when using large brush sizes.
- Fixed: Holding shift to constrain the angle of the roll control (Layers -> Rotate/Zoom) wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed: Various shapes (hexagon, pentagon, triangle, etc.) are now symmetric when holding the shift key.
- Fixed: Multiple high-dpi blemishes in the main window and many dialog boxes (Settings, Save Configuration, all effect dialogs, etc.)
- Fixed: Various minor/rare crashes.
Requires Windows 7 SP1 or newer.
PaintNet review: download.cnet.com/Paint-NET